Below is a sampling of feedback I have received from clients, colleagues and panel moderators.
As a panelist:
- “My husband and I would recommend Tony Vassallo in a second to anyone going through financial difficulty and considering bankruptcy. Tony spent considerable time with us, sifting through our financial situation with thoroughness and understanding. His invaluable insight into and knowledge of all types of bankruptcy proceedings made us feel confident that we were in good hands. He answered every question we had—and ones we didn'’t know we had. He’s smart, straightforward and personable besides. With Tony'’s guidance and help, we were able to plan a different route instead of bankruptcy. We were sure we’d lose our house and, because of him, we’re still living in it!" - Chapter 13 Client
- “Mr. Vassallo has been handling my bankruptcy case with expertise and professionalism. He is walking me through it & made himself available through calls or emails at my convenience. He is down to earth, empathetic towards my situation, and provided excellent guidance to help me make the right decisions." - Chapter 7 Client
- “Thank you very much for your thoughts. I had no one to speak with who understands, and I think you totally get it and are -right in all respects. "
- “Anthony Matthew Vassallo has a smooth way of explaining a legal issue...I admire his willingness to make courtesy the hallmark of his practice and applaud him for doing so."
As a panelist:
- “Thank you SO much for serving as a panelist. Your participation and unique perspective were immensely valuable. A number of people I have talked with second that.
- “Personally, I think that your discussion of your past experiences … added a much needed element to the panel."
For a consultation, contact me by clicking here or calling (347) 464-8277.