- “My husband and I would recommend Tony Vassallo in a second to anyone going through financial difficulty and considering bankruptcy. Tony spent considerable time with us, sifting through our financial situation with thoroughness and understanding. His invaluable insight into and knowledge of all types of bankruptcy proceedings made us feel confident that we were in good hands. He answered every question we hadand ones we didn't know we had. Hes smart, straightforward and personable besides. With Tony's guidance and help, we were able to plan a different route instead of bankruptcy. We were sure wed lose our house and, because of him, were still living in it!" - Chapter 13 Client
- “Mr. Vassallo has been handling my bankruptcy case with expertise and professionalism. He is walking me through it & made himself available through calls or emails at my convenience. He is down to earth, empathetic towards my situation, and provided excellent guidance to help me make the right decisions." - Chapter 7 Client
- “I can't thank you enough for all the work you did on my behalf yesterday. This whole process has been trying for me and I'm not sure I could have gotten myself over the finish line if you hadn't done all you did."- Chapter 7 client.
- “I really appreciate all this help. My life is already much better now that I did it." - Chapter 7 client.
- “Tony, your explanation was very detailed and most helpful, thank you so much! thanks to you, i learned a major big bunch out of this whole episode, so again, many thanks to you." -- Creditor in Chapter 11 case.
- “Anthony gets things done. I had an unfortunate experience with a stolen check. Anthony came to the rescue and diligently got the matter settled. Kudos to him." -- Creditor in Chapter 11 case.
- “You have been an amazing help." -- Individual client.
- “You have been immensely helpful throughout this process and have been a pleasure to work with." -- Chapter 7 client.
- “Thank you very much for your thoughts. I had no one to speak with who understands, and I think you totally get it and are - (you must get this a lot, and I totally mean it) right in all respects. "
- “Attorney Vassallo knows your state law extremely well. If this question/issue still exists, you may want to make a phone appointment with his office to review it with him in more detail."
- “Anthony Matthew Vassallo has a smooth way of explaining a legal issue...I admire his willingness to make courtesy the hallmark of his practice and applaud him for doing so."
- “Anthony and I were colleagues for a number of years at Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP in New York. He's a sharp and capable attorney."
- “[Anthony's] willingness to contribute to the Avvo community along with the substance of those contributions displays an attorney that is ready, willing and able to zealously advocate for his clients. I wouldn't think twice about referring a potential client to Mr. Vassallo."
I recently served on a panel that included a prominent bankruptcy partner, an attorney for a hedge fund, and an in-house regulatory counsel for an international brokerage firm, during which we discussed career choices for law students; we received positive feedback from the organizers:
- “Thank you SO much for serving as a panelist. Your participation and unique perspective were immensely valuable. A number of people I have talked with second that."
- “Personally, I think that your discussion of your past experiences - specifically, your job search and focus on networking - added a much needed element to the panel."
For a consultation, contact me by clicking here.